Club Dead

Club Dead
by Charlaine Harris
Rating: ****

In the third Sookie Stackhouse novel, Sookie's boyfriend Bill is missing (and most likely is cheating on her too). So Sookie decides to help Bill's boss Eric find him. Sookie meets a werewolf, Alcide, and together they go to Club Dead to find answers.

I'm really, really liking Sookie and the different men in her life (Bill, Eric and Alcide) are just as amazing! While I've said before, nothing can compare to the love story of Bella and Edward, Sookie had these amazing adventures and men just banging down her door to fight for her (and that's pretty literal). She's a strong character and she doesn't take anyone's shit (pardon my French). I really think she's someone to look up to and this 3rd book is just as good as the first two!

Also, I just finished watching the first season on True Blood and I can't believe I have to wait till next summer for the next season! I already know what happens but it's pretty cool to see the characters come to life!

1 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......